State of Software Test Teams in BD | Roundtable
SQABD held it’s 12th roundtable on “State of Software Test Teams in BD” on 16th June, 2007. The event took place in Baton Rouge Restaurant at Gulshan, Dhaka.
Selected Testers, Test Team Leads and Project Managers came together to share their experiences in software testing and communication with test teams. We discussed what works and what does not work, based on our experience.
SQABD had also made arrangements for members to join the live session online through SkypeCast.
The participants of the roundtable were:
- Shiblee Mehdi, Jaxara IT
- Syed Asadul Haq, Uniqa Software & Systems Ltd.
- Rezaul Karim, Uniqa Software & Systems Ltd.
- Mohammad Ayman Noor, ReliSource Technologies Ltd.
- Tauhidul Islam, ASA IT
- A. S. M. M. Monsur Ul Hakim, Millennium Information Solutions Ltd.
- Shaiful Islam, BIPL
- Tahmidul Islam, ReliSource Technologies Ltd.
- Sajjadul Hakim, Therap (BD) Ltd.
- Shariful Ikram, ReliSource Technologies Ltd.
- Tanveer Hasan, DSi
- Mojahedul Hoque Abul Hasanat, Therap (BD) Ltd.
- Parvez Bhuiyan, Southtech Limited
- Mohammad Zahirul Alam, SQABD
- Sharmin Farzana Khan, Therap (BD) Ltd.
- Fahmida Khatun, Therap (BD) Ltd.
The following participants joined through SkypeCast:
- Tareq Siraj, IBM Canada
- Iftekhar Hussain, Therap (BD) Ltd.